Susan is available to provide training on the innovative Thriver Zone Motivational Model she has developed and successfully used with hundreds of survivors who have been abused (domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse) to help them move from victim to survivor to thriver.
Empower your Program or practice in the Thriver Zone!
Susan’s training on her unique, groundbreaking work can empower your organization or practice by injecting exciting new ideas and concepts into your program, policies and service delivery. Come explore Susan’s Thriver Zone Motivational Model and her highly successful work with survivors helping them reclaim their lives after abuse.
In the training, Susan can help you:
- Identify emotional, social and financial barriers survivors face keeping them from moving beyond domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse.
- Learn her motivational techniques and interactive exercises that help survivors to become thrivers.
- Explore strategies to promote post-traumatic growth of survivors that can awaken their creative potential and stabilize their lives emotionally, socially and financially so they won’t return to trauma or abuse.
Who should attend
If you are a victim advocate working in a domestic violence, sexual assault or child abuse crisis intervention program, prosecutor’s office, on a military base or in a tribal setting or work with survivors in a substance abuse treatment or inmate release program, Susan’s training can provide you with a fresh, viable approach to a critical “next-step” that victims and survivors can take to become thrivers and experience positive, productive growth after violence, abuse and trauma.
If you are a child welfare worker, life coach, social worker, counselor, therapist, clinician, healthcare worker or doctor, Susan’s training can give you new insights and strategies in your practice to help survivors and their families reach treatment goals more easily and hasten their journey from victim to survivor to thriver, reclaiming their lives.
Who can benefit
- Anyone working with women who have been abused, traumatized and assaulted who would like to learn new motivational techniques, interactive exercises and tools to improve their skills in their practice or program.
- Anyone conducting support or therapy groups for women who would like to consider adding a new curriculum or component to their program that incorporates Susan’s tools for helping survivors move beyond abuse and trauma.
What You Will Learn
Come explore Susan’s Thriver Zone Motivational Model set forth her award-winning workbooks, Entering the Thriver Zone: A Seven-Step Guide to Thriving After Abuse and Staying in the Thriver Zone: A Road Map to Manifest a Life of Power and Purpose. Explore how to use Susan’s interactive exercises and easy-to-use worksheets with your clients individually, in a support or therapy group or build a component into your program as the “next-step” from survivor to thriver! These motivational techniques have been developed over the last twenty years by Susan in her free My Avenging Angel Workshops™.
At half, full or multiple-day sessions, you’ll learn exercises from Susan’s Seven Steps to Thriving After Abuse on how to:
- Explore fairy tales to see the journey from victim to survivor to “thriver.”
- Play in the “right brain” where intuition, creativity and passion lie.
- Quiet the Inner Critic, the negative voice in your head that can sabotage progress forward.
- Make contact with the “Happy Person Inside,” the part of you that has been untouched by all that has happened.
- Vision a new life and a new future beyond violence abuse and trauma.
Learn, too, Susan’s Road Map for the Journey to the Real You ™ that lays out the path for survivors to manifest their vision and discover where they might be stuck. Finally, the Thriver Success Stories of seven women from Susan’s workshop program will share how her work has been “life-changing” in Living in the Thriver Zone: A Celebration of Living Well as the Best Revenge.