It’s summer, my favorite time of year and I plan to enjoy every minute of it, don’t you!
My life’s work is about helping women to thrive, but I know how hard that can be, so I devised a Top Ten List to help us both out!
Top Ten Tips for Thriving This Summer
1. BREATHE. Take a moment to be present, feel happy because you are!
2. LAUGH. Watch a fun summertime movie. My favorites are Dirty Dancing and Parent Trap.
3. EXPERIENCE. Watch the sunrise, sunset. If you can do it sitting on a beach, all the better!
4. EXERCISE. Work up a sweat! Even if it is just walking around the block.
5. DE-CLUTTER. Go on a stress-busting cleaning rampage. Donate used books & clothing!
6. MEDITATE. Breathe, clear your mind, focus on an image. Use music/readings to soothe you.
7. SHARE. Spend time with friends, talking. Have a picnic, eat ice cream. It’s summer!
8. EAT. Indulge in your summer favorites. Mine are potato salad, lobster and peach ice cream.
9. READ. Enjoy a good story or inspiring workbook. Let your imagination take you away!
10. RELAX! Do whatever it takes to get you to “Ahhh….”
For more about Susan and her award-winning work helping women take the journey from victim to survivor to thriver, visit Thriver Zone!