Tool Box & Resources for Thrivers
You can permanently break the cycle of violence in your life by moving beyond limiting beliefs about yourself and your future. These tools and resources can guide you on the way from victim to survivor to THRIVER!
The tools and resources below are either in Susan’s books or complement the material in her books including Seven-Step Guide in Entering the Thriver Zone: A Seven-Step Guide to Thriving After Abuse. Download and print this additional material below.
For your safety
For immediate crisis intervention services in your local community, contact one of these national hotlines. They can provide you with local resources, and help you develop a safety plan. This is a personalized, practical plan that includes ways to remain safe while in a relationship, planning to leave, or after you leave. Safety planning involves how to cope with emotions, tell friends and family about the abuse, take legal action and more.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) | thehotline.org.
- The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence | NCADV.org
- The National Network to End Domestic Violence | NNEDV.org
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network) | RAINN.org
- National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)