Tool Box & Resources for Thrivers
You can permanently break the cycle of violence and move beyond limiting beliefs. These tools and resources will help guide you along the way.
These worksheets, along with Susan’s book, Entering the Thriver Zone: A Seven-Step Guide to Thriving After Abuse, can help you move into the Thriver Zone and realize your dreams! They are downloadable and printable here as an extra resource to assist you as you go through the Seven-Step Guide in the book.
Additional worksheets from other books in Susan’s The Thriver Zone Series™ or part of her trainings and presentations include:
For your safety
For immediate crisis intervention services in your local community, contact one of these national hotlines. They can provide you with local resources, and help you develop a safety plan. This is a personalized, practical plan that includes ways to remain safe while in a relationship, planning to leave, or after you leave. Safety planning involves how to cope with emotions, tell friends and family about the abuse, take legal action and more.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) | thehotline.org.
- The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence | NCADV.org
- The National Network to End Domestic Violence | NNEDV.org
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network) | RAINN.org
- National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)