Susan’s TEN TIPS to THRIVING for the HOLIDAYS!
- Be Positive! Surround yourself with positive people and things.
- Change your holiday rituals or traditions. Try something new and different.
- Stay in the present! Don’t dwell on things good or bad about past holidays.
- Quiet your Inner Critic. Don’t let it rule you. Go with the best-case scenario!
- Eat & drink in moderation. Find ways to celebrate in good health.
- Don’t expect too much or settle for too little. No need to be perfect, just happy!
- Be compassionate with yourself and others. Give yourself a break and relax!
- Spend time alone. Solitude can be good, quality time for you.
- Buy yourself a THRIVER gift! Celebrate the thriver energy in you!
- Most important of all . . . have FUN! Find joy this holiday season. You deserve it!
Living Well is the Best Revenge!
Happy Holidays! ~Susan