How to Submit a Review on Amazon.com
Share your thoughts with potential buyers of Susan’s books …
- Entering the Thriver Zone: A Seven-Step Guide to Thriving After Abuse
- Staying in the Thriver Zone: A Road Map to Manifest a Life of Power and Purpose
- Awaken: The Awakening of the Human Spirit on a Healing Journey
…. by submitting a written review on Amazon.com. Before you can post a review, you need to have an Amazon.com account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item.*
You do not have to buy the product you’re reviewing or have purchased it on Amazon.com.
To submit a review:
- Go to the product detail page for the item on Amazon.com.
- Click Write a customer review in the Customer Reviews section.
- Rate the item and write your review.
- Click Submit.
Tips on writing a great review!
- Include the “why”: The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about how this story compares to other books.
- Be specific: Focus your review on features of the product and your experience with it.
- Not too short, not too long: The ideal length is 75 to 500 words.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product–positive or negative.
- Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge.
Submissions that do not follow Amazon.com review guidelines https://www.amazon.com/gp/community-help/customer-reviews-guidelines will not be posted.
SAMPLE Editorial Reviews –
For Entering the Thriver Zone
“Susan’s methods for healing after abuse are easy to follow and effective. Not settling for merely surviving, she encourages us to move forward in our lives in big ways: dream and thrive!” – Cathryn
“I found Susan’s book to be very helpful and insightful. I especially liked doing the worksheets because it helped me realize that I can work through my fears and that I am not a victim. It has also helped me to discover my inner strength and I know this will help me continue to grow”. — Jean
“Susan has a gift of giving women who have been battered and beaten new hope and a way forward. This book is her best work yet, forging a clear path to a life of power and purpose for women who want to thrive in peace, love and joy!”
— Alyce LaViolette, MS, MFT, author, It Could Happen to Anyone: Why Battered Women Stay
“Treat yourself to this moving story! Awaken is a fascinating extension of the cutting-edge, healing work Susan has done with her My Avenging Angel WorkshopsTM and book, Entering the Thriver Zone. Susan’s novel captures the heart and soul of the important personal journey to thriving.” —Kathryn Tull, M.A., LMFT, author, The Next Bold Step
“The life of an abused woman can be seen from many different perspectives. Susan presents a captivating story that leaves you begging to discover what happens next as a variety of events and characters come together creating a sense of home, togetherness and possibility.” —Dorothy D. Martin-Neville, PhD, author, Dreams Are Only the Beginning
“This book captured and held my attention to the end. I couldn’t wait to find out what happened next. It is a powerful story that clearly illustrated the signs of abuse in a relationship without listing them like in a domestic violence pamphlet.” —Teri Coughlin, My Avenging Angel WorkshopsTM participant
About the Author
|Susan M. Omilian JD is an attorney, author and motivational speaker who had worked as a women’s rights advocate for the past four decades. She has helped hundreds of women on their journey from victim to survivor to thriver. Her award-winning work allows women to permanently break the cycle of abuse and create new, vibrant futures for themselves and their children. She is the author of several books including Entering the Thriver Zone, Staying in the Thriver Zone and Awaken. She lives in West Hartford, Connecticut.|